Shaping Lil Thing DAY 2
DAY 2
Today Lil Thing has mastered the FR1 scheduled reinforcement and has fully been shaped to press the lever. It took her a total of 26 minutes and five seconds to complete this training. SHe successfully pressed the lever 78 times on her own and released her own food. At the beginning we were still working on shaping so I had to press the hand switch only 20 times for her to grasp the concept. So in all it took Lil Thing 56:05 to complete shaping across two days of training. The reason I stopped at only 26 minutes on day 2 was due to her success and big improvement shown in the day. I could also tell that she was beginning to get tired or satiated so I ended on a high note.
Today Lil Thing has mastered the FR1 scheduled reinforcement and has fully been shaped to press the lever. It took her a total of 26 minutes and five seconds to complete this training. SHe successfully pressed the lever 78 times on her own and released her own food. At the beginning we were still working on shaping so I had to press the hand switch only 20 times for her to grasp the concept. So in all it took Lil Thing 56:05 to complete shaping across two days of training. The reason I stopped at only 26 minutes on day 2 was due to her success and big improvement shown in the day. I could also tell that she was beginning to get tired or satiated so I ended on a high note.

Comments
Post a Comment